You can write me at bearlyarttreasures@yahoo.com

Most pictures have clickable links.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Murals



Yes, it's my ad in the Westfield Evening News and Pennysaver. I give the address of my etsy store and advertise murals and activity tables, which I will come paint in your home. If you want a mural, you need to either contact me about it very soon, or be prepared to wait till after Christmas. The period of time leading up to Christmas is very busy. You can email me at dancindawn125@yahoo.com and I can send you some photos of murals I have done. You can also let me know what you have in mind.
I only work in Westfield or very close to it. I love interior design and have a knack for dealing with problem spaces. If you rent, sometimes murals can be painted onto sheets of luan, and then attached with a few screws so you can take your mural with you when you go. Shown at left is a basement mural. of a path leading out to a beach.

No comments: