You can write me at bearlyarttreasures@yahoo.com

Most pictures have clickable links.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Have you heard about Etsy?


Etsy is like having Ebay for artists... except the fees are much more palatable. You can put your art, and by that I mean ANY handmade items on for 4 full months for just .20 cents !
The community at Etsy, judging from those I have dealt with or spoken to seems to be very thoughtful, generous and well educated. People that go shopping at Etsy realize that there is time involved in art and don't seem to mind paying for it. You too, may be shocked to find that your crafts or art actually has value that someone besides your friends and family will pay to procure.

I have been selling my hand painted clocks on Etsy since April of this year. I work out of my home-based studio in Westfield, Mass. I know there are a few other etsy artists in town, and I'm sure there are scores of artists in Western Massachusetts wishing they knew where they could market their crafts or paintings.

Check Etsy out just as soon as you can. If you want to check out my stuff in particular here is my Etsy store address: http//bearlyart.etsy.com


No comments: